I made a batch and they were gone in minutes, I was lucky to get two pictures of them. This was a hit with the homegirlz. In fact it's been a hit with the whole subdivision!
Try these cookies, you will be addicted!
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1 yellow cake mix
1/2 c. powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Stir in egg and vanilla. Add cake mix & stir until well blended.
Powder sugar your hands well. Roll into 1" or 2" balls and dust balls in powdered sugar.
Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets (Siplast and parchment paper work well too) . Bake for 10 minutes. Leave on cookie sheet for 3 minutes or more before removing to cool on wire racks.
Blond Duck from A Duck in Her Pond gave me this award. I think most of you who visit and comment on my blog also visit Duckie and know how talented she is and hopefully when she's famous she'll remember little people like me who knew her when. If you haven't visited Blond Duck's blog then you need to get over there and start reading her remarkable, incredible and whimsical stories. She also loves food and is a terrific cook and baker.
Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:~ inspire you~ make you smile and laugh~ or maybe give amazing information~ a great read~ has an amazing design~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
The five Uber winners are:
1) Gigi, is an uber-upper and makes me laugh. I enjoy reading about her family and she's uber devoted to her sweetie.
2) Reeni, is an uber-baker and makes me believe I can actually bake.
3) Debbie, she finds the most uber-delicious recipes and shares them with us.
4) Mrs. G , she uber real and uber funny and deep down she's a sweetie too.
5) Priscilla, for her uber delicious cookie recipes. I am making fore cookies than I should, but hey it's the holidays!