Friday, September 19, 2008

WOW!!!

April at Abby Sweets has REALLY blown me away! She gave me the following awards that she received and I'm going to pass them on to 5 people.









From the looks of things, many of you have some of these awards already. I just want you all to know that you inspire me in various ways and am honored that you take the time to read and comment on my posts.


1. Lanny at Lagniappe


2. John at My Viewfinder


3. Gigi at Afterthoughts


4. Candy at The Courageous Cook


5. Debbie at Mocha Me



What a way to start off the weekend!!! Thank you so very much April.

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for the award. That is so sweet of you....it's the first one I have gotten!!! Thanks again!

Greg C said...

So many blog awards, so little time. I have had a few but don't know what to do with them. Congtats on yours.

April said...

You are welcome! I love checking out your blog!

Pam said...

Congratulations... you totally deserve these awards - I always look forward to your new recipes.

Maria said...

Congrats to you! Love your blog!

gigi said...

Awe, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
What an honor, I don't know why but it excites me to get any award and a little recognition.

Congratulations to you, I love your blog too.

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! You deserve them!

Aggie said...

Congrats Katherine! You have such a wonderful blog, you deserve each one of them!

Thanks so much for participating in the roundup! Have a great weekend!

La Bella Cooks said...

Congratulations! Very well deserved! I have been enjoying your blog and have been having a great time on here.

Jenny said...

Nice Katherine! Well deserved, love your blog!

Lanny said...

Aww, thanks! After a really hard week, I'm attempting to visit my favorite blogs. This really made my day! :)