Saturday, February 27, 2010

East Tennessee Blogger Get Together!!!

Larry from Big Dude's Electic Ramblings, Chris from Nibble Me This and I are planning a blogger get together for East Tennessee area bloggers.

You’re considered local if you’re willing to make the drive. We’re thinking in terms of a Saturday afternoon sometime from mid May through mid June at Larry’s place near Greenback TN. There are many details to work out, but at this point, we’re just trying to determine interest level and find a good date. We’re not looking for a firm commitment now, but if you think you would be interested in participating, please email one of us with the Saturdays beginning with May 15 and ending with June 19 for which you are NOT, repeat NOT, able to come. We can then see which dates can accommodate the most people. We’d like to hear back from you by March 10.

All of our email address are either attached to our blogs or our profiles.

You don't have to be a food blogger either but since there will lots of food bloggers in attendance, you can bet we'll rustle up the best vittles!



20 comments:

Joanne said...

So cool! Makes me wish I was a Tennessee-er.

gigi said...

That picture is a crack up. I so wish I was going to be in the area, I would love to attend something so fun, Party On!!!!!11

Nel said...

Wish I was close enough to come. Sounds like fun!

until next time... nel

Cathy said...

What a great idea! I would LOVE to attend and meet you all, but no can do. I'll look forward to hearing all about it, and seeing lots of photos too.

Barbara said...

Sounds like fun! Too far for me though. :(

Fresh Local and Best said...

Oh! So much fun!!! I think you guys are going to have a blast meeting other people who love to eat and talk about good food!

NKP said...

"Saturday afternoon sometime from mid May through mid June at Larry’s place"

Wow, your Saturdays are long in Tennessee!

I wish I was local.. especially today. Have a great time!

buffalodick said...

Would that I could! You and Chis are a couple of my favorites!

teresa said...

sounds like a blast, i wish i could go!

Sook said...

Oh that sounds so fun!

Wobegon Cottage said...

I think Minnesota is to far to be considered a local??? but sounds like great fun. I am sure of one thing..there will be great food to be had by all.

Chris said...

Oh, can I come? ;)

LMAO over the picture, classic!

Loved meeting you at lunch on Friday. Here is that blog Larry and I mentioned: http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go! So much fun and I wish I was in Tennessee! What could be better than friends, eating and talking about the food!

meleah rebeccah said...

Oh man! I wish I lived closer!

Katy ~ said...

I have a friend in Tennessee who's a blogger. I'll have to let her know about this.

What a day it's going to be!

The JR said...

That's going to be a lot of fun for ya'll.

Debbie said...

Yee haw! Count me in. Now, as for when I could or could not attend, couldn't begin to tell you now. So, plan away and I will do my best!

Arlee Bird said...

I've been wanting to attend something like this but I never see anything happening near where I live. Would have loved to have attended yours since that is back in my home stomping grounds of Maryville. Wish I could get back there more often.
Lee

tavolini said...

Hmm...how about someone from North Georgia? I'll check our calendar--this sounds like fun :)

sanjeet said...

I would love to attend something so fun, Party On
home based data entry