Monday, February 8, 2010

And the Winner Is...............

When looking around our house, I didn't realize how many of these things we had.  This is a manget on the door from our garage into the house.  You don't care about that do you?

The Saints won and to say the least, I couldn't be happier.

April from Abby Sweets won the cookbook1  Congratulations April.  April was one of the first people to ever comment on my blog and she lives in my hometown!  We'll have to meet for lunch so I can give the cookbook to you in person!

I am in NYC and rushing to get ready for dinner.  I'll try and keep the blog updated.  You aren't going to believe what we're doing tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

Who Dat!  Believe Dat!


13 comments:

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Have fun! Congrats to April. It's always cool when a long time reader wins a giveaway.

Debbie said...

We are big Saints fans here too! My son and husband went nuts last night when they won! Hope you are having a blast in NYC....hey, you need to go to an Italian bakery and get rainbow cookies...they are the best!!!!

Bob said...

Congratz April!

Anonymous said...

So cool that the Saints won! Congrats to April! And have a fabulous time in NY!

gigi said...

I am just so happy for you!! To be in NYC and your favorite team winning!!
Have a good time. Take lots of pictures!

April said...

AWWW, I can't believe I won!! Thank you!! Yes, we need to meet for lunch when you get back from NYC. Have a great trip and I can't wait to see what all you have seen and going to do!!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Girl I was so excited about the Saints I forgot about you and NY!!! Have fun!

Julie said...

Congrats to the winner, and yay for the saints! I was cheering for them cause I spent my honeymoon in New Orleans :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Katherine, I knew you would be happy. I sat on the sofa and just cried ---tears of joy for that city. Hooray!!!!!

What are you doing in NYC???? Wow---hope you have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Hugs,
Betsy

Chef E said...

I will be in NYC Wednesday meeting one of 'you'...who dat know dat

My momma would have been proud! She was a N'awlins girl!

The JR said...

Congrats on your win.

Chris said...

Party on in NYC. Travel safe and have fun:)

Katy ~ said...

Congratulations to the winner! How nice!!